Sunday, April 13, 2008

Step into the light



Light and shadow is fascinating. Some bottles on a table, some into the shadow, some stepping forward into the light. Like... soldiers? No, like people, you only see some and the other stay in the shadow forever. The painter of this marvelous picture you find here:

http://island11.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/stepping-into-the-light/#comment-920

I only "played" with the coulours, I only let them shine according to my "inner" vision. My "mediterranian" view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, seems your "inner" vision is brighter than mine! :)

I like your rendering Henry, and I too am honored!

I may take you up on your offer for I felt a powerful heart tug to paint some of your images!

On a technical note: when you leave a comment there is no link to you here. The visitors to gypsy-heart have no path to follow you here to see your beautiful words and images. I had to find you again with some detective work. Of course, that is assuming you want visitors. I for one, think you should share your gifts with others!

Well, enough from me for now.

May we both continue seeking the light..and may it forever grow brighter!

Anonymous said...

Henry,

I tried to comment here earlier and I think it went into la la land. So I am trying again.

I think the light of your "inner vison" is brighter than mine! :)

I like your mediterranian view.

I may take you up on your offer of painting your images!

I am honored that you felt a connection to the piece!

May our lights continue to grow brighter..eh?