Friday, July 4, 2008

Roses in my fathers house I

 

You know my father... you know in May we were together in Italy, the fotos were in the Blog. Now he did, what all old people do sooner or later: he fall and broke the trochanter, the big bone of the leg. But luckily he got a prothesis. After the operation I got him out of the hospital, just on the day of his 91th birthday! At his house (yes, he lives on his own, he wants it!, in his garden, many roses were flowering. A wonderfull smell of roses, all around the house!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad he is okay!

His beautiful roses will work their healing magic on him!

I love roses (and lilies). In fact, I have often said:

If I were to be a flower..
'tis a wild rose I would be. :)

I love all of your latest pieces.
Maybe I will visit your world someday. I was there last fall, but only in the airport. We came from Florence to catch a plane to the US. I thought the land there quite beautiful from the air.

Thank you for sharing your world with us!

Sending healing energies to your Father!

Namaste',

~gypsy-heart