Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The End...



As always in the past three years, when I had time to catch breath, something unexpected happened. Yesterday my father died in the 94th year of age. Fortunately, I was with him when it happened. I saw: to die is not always something terrible. It can also be gentle and happy ...

Como siempre en los últimos tres años, si tuviera tiempo para respirar, algo inesperado sucedió. Ayer, mi padre murió en la 94 anno de edad. Afortunadamente, yo estaba con él cuando sucedió. Vi: morir no siempre es algo terrible. También puede ser apacible y feliz ...

3 comments:

gypsy-heart said...

Hello friend..something led me here today.

So sorry to see the loss of your father. I lost mine last October.

Much has happened in our lives..yes? I will be back blogging soon..not sure which blog though. Most likely the "Imagined" one.

My new email address is morrime@gmail.com
email me sometime and we will catch up!

So wonderful that you are still painting with your lens and I with brushes to canvas!!

Good and creative energies to you!

~gypsy-heart (true name is Morri)

PS are you on facebook?

Lyn said...

Yo no vi a papa morir, estaba en el trabajo cuando me avisaron por teléfono. No quise ver cuando lo enterraban. Tiempo despues asimilé su muerte. Qué bueno que fue apacible en tu caso.
Abrazo

Henry said...

En mi caso fue diferente. Yo quería ver, sentir la muerte. fue pacífica ...