Monday, February 24, 2014

melancólica / melancholic


The only thing that lacks here is the view of the planet called  „Melancholia“. Anyhow, even on earth there are a lot of reasons for melancholic  feelings. Lo único que le falta aquí es la vista del planeta llamado "Melancholia". De todos modos, incluso en la tierra hay un montón de razones para sentimientos melancólicos.


Ayer intenté por la primera vez a pintar una de mis fotos digitales. Pero no estoy satisfecho con el resultado. ¿Voy a ser capaz de traducir mis mundos digitales en tempera o pinturas al óleo? Tal vez es un callejón sin salida. No se. Pero doy muchas gracias a la señora Maureen Venegas que me ha llevado sin obstáculos burocráticos en su clase de pintura. Voy a tratar de aprender lo mas posible.


Yesterday I tried for the first time to paint one of my digital pictures. But I am very dissatisfied with the result. Will I be able to translate my digital worlds in tempera or oil paintings? Maybe it's a dead end. I do not know. But I thank Senora Maureen Venegas many hundreds of times that it has taken me without any bureaucratic obstacles . I'll try to learn as much as possible. 

No comments: