Thursday, December 18, 2014

The poetry of nature / La poesía de la naturaleza


Here I show you my first attempt to make macro photos about nature. Although these images were not recognized as a successful work on the subject, I like them a lot. In my university they were rejected because you can find pictures of this kind already on the Internet. That may be, but the photos have inspired me for macro photography. Macro photos of nature have a special poetry. If you watch them, suddenly you discover small animals or operations that you do not perceive with your own eye ...


Aquí os muestro mi primer intento de hacer fotos macro de la naturaleza. Aunque estas imágenes no fueron reconocidos como un exitoso trabajo en el tema, me gustan mucho. En mi universidad fueron rechazadas porque se puede encontrar fotos de este tipo ya través de Internet. Eso puede ser, pero las fotos me han inspirado para la fotografía macro. Fotos macro de la naturaleza tienen una poesía especial. Si usted los mira, de repente descubres pequeños animales o operaciones que no se perciben con su propio ojo ...
















































No comments: