Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Deep walk into the Kaleidoscope



Some days ago I met an artist who produced thousands of kaleidoscopes. But I had forgotten my camera. With a sudden inspiration I took my mobile phone with the simple camera, directed this camera to the hole of the caleidoscope and pressed the button... I was really astonished how far my mobile camera could crounch into the kaleidoscope, what a wonderfull world!

Hace unos días me encontré con un artista que produjo miles de kaleidoscopes. Pero me había olvidado mi cámara. Con una súbita inspiración tomé mi teléfono móvil con la simple cámara, dirigido a esta cámara el agujero de la caleidoscope y pulsó el botón ... Yo estaba realmente sorprendido hasta qué punto mi cámara móvil podría andar en el caleidoscopio, en un mundo maravilloso!

No comments: