Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The end for today



Now I have spoken as a priest, forgive me. That was not my intention.I just can't help mixing my photos with some ideas. Now my report about this weekend is finished. It became dark on the graveyard and I hat to put the camera away.But may be now, my friends, you can imagine, what this weekend was like for me. And how autumn feels like in germany.

Ahora me habla como un sacerdote, perdóname. Ese non fue mi intention.I no sólo no puede ayudar a mezclar mis fotos con algunas ideas. Ahora mi informe acerca de este fin de semana ha terminado. Se convirtió en oscuro sobre el cementerio. Tenia que terminar mi photographias.Talvez, mis amigos, usted puede imaginar, lo que este fin de semana era como para mí. Y cómo se siente el otoño en Alemania.

No comments: